Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fighting Temptation

Between You and Me,

.......7:15p.m damn i'm late! I rush to the bathroom to finish applying my adored pink victoria's secret lipstick to my lips, i stop and look in the mirror as my heart beats faster than ever. Heat rushes over my body...shortly after a nervous sensation creeps down my spine! Our first encounter....races through my mind as my imagination runs wild! Its time to get into some trouble tonight!


An Impersonal Encounter

You were with a group of friends as i stared at you from across the room....trying to understand my initial attraction to you....but it was unsolved. Physically, you were confident and a subtle simpleness you carried while you walked was quite enticing. Not the bare eye orgasm type of guy.....you were different...I caught eye contact and quickly turned my head away...such a simple infatuation (in which i've had many) so i kept socializing....The event was just about to get started so i eagerly took my seat, excited to hear the panel discussion.................Then you spoke.............my eyes caught immediate attention as i realized you were apart of the panel offering an intellectual viewpoint, that physically stopped my breath. he spoke with eloquence the whole night....at times flashing a gorgeous smile that made me melt! I had to get out of there as my initial attraction drew to much to handle....i stepped in the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror...." Malissa get it together.."

Come Here

After the panel discussion ended....i stayed after to socialize! I thought about playing a simple game of hard to get but at that point i wanted my way! My aggressive nature took full effect as i scanned the room, caught eye contact, flashed a smile and forwardly said "COME HERE"......he obliged and as he walked over i felt my aggression turn to mild flirtation....we quickly engaged in a short conversation that i cut very quickly and said, "no need for small talk.....TAKE MY NUMBER"..........i ended the encounter very coyly saying, "Maybe we can get coffee sometime"....i giggled and walked off.................. The countdown began! sure enough 10min after i pulled out of the parking lot to head home, he texted me..saying, "it was nice to meet you tonight...i would love for us to get to know each other better"....i thought to myself hmmmmmmmmm ;)


7:30p.m

After a phone call to meet up at this swanky midtown restaurant.....i immediately set the mood in my car! As Beyonce's "speechless" blared through my speakers my imagination ran rampant! The intense attraction i felt towards him, shocked me! As i'm no inexperienced woman here, i couldn't understand why my heart was beating so abruptly fast! A calmness filled my body as i parked! A vixen stepped out the car ready to attack! As i saw him walk up, my normal savage demeanor subsided and my nervousness showed! Once again i told myself to get it together as i never am the shy type! We conveniently sat angled in front of each other as he scanned me from head to toe!! In the middle of winter my nose began to sweat!...............WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?? i played it cool and reverted to general topics of discussion...he steadily tried to find my weakness by softly touching my arm, then my hand, then..........i feel a softness touch my thigh...i looked down as he wasn't embarrassed in fact by then he gripped harder. Almost about to jump accross the table in eager sexual frustration.. I excused myself from the table and once again head to the bathroom!! At this point i'm convinced that the end of the night will end with a less reserved conclusion than our start!! My head pounds as i say to myself "YOU CAN'T".......i head back to the table as if nothing happened.....we continue to conversate....long pauses interupt our speech as we just become extremely infatuated with each other! By now time has completely passed us by.....unaffected by the concerns of tomorrow we continue to talk further enticing each other! After a couple of drinks....my judgement is sooo far gone!! CHECK PLEASE...........

11:45p.m

He helps me with my coat in preparation to walk me to my car.......i catch my balance now feeling the effects of those drinks and i smile at him!! We have nothing to talk about as we sat for hours exxhausting useless subjects for conversation purposes.....He takes my hand and guides me outside! It s FREEZING so he immediately puts his arm around my shoulder!! By now i'm excited because i'm half way to the car...and i'm acting good!!! I'm dodging temptation and just enjoying whats left of this casual night!! He then tells me i had a great time with you tonight!


11:55p.m

I open up my mouth to speak, halfway to my car and he steps in front of me.... grabs my waist and lifts me in the air!!!!!!!!!!Straddling him i'm in complete shock as he proceeds to kiss on my neck...and slowly grab my waist tighter!He assertively moves his hands from my waist to my A**....he whispers in my ear to wrap my legs around his back tighter! Still in shock my aggression kicks in as I attempt to take control ferociously and intensly kissing him back and grabbing him tighter, i tilt his head to the side slowly sucking his neck....by now my conscience is non-existent...he puts me down and repeatedly mumbles my name as if he's in shock that i reacted back....we reach my car and he softly grabs my coat, turns me around and pushes me down on the hood of the car (mind you we're in a residential neighborhood at MIDNIGHT).we continue kissing, grabbing, staring and licking each other..He takes complete control as i just stare at the stars and lay back!!!!My body is on fire at the shock of what's going on!!


12:30a.m

..............................................................................i regain consciousness and tell him to "GET IN THE CAR".................he then becomes nervous as i slowly approach his car....he gets out comes to my door, opens it...and extends me back in the car!! we once more become intense, this time he grips my waist and slowly starts removing my coat, he slowly moans in my ear and says "I WANT YOU"...........then i stop him...kiss him one more time...and I said, "CALL ME SOMETIME"............i then drove off!!!! omg!!!

Frustrated for a Logical Reason

As much as temptation was a factor of our whole encounter.......in that very moment i decided i wanted more than just a casual evening! Although i was intensly intrigued by his aggression i've been there done that! i realized i wanted substance and much more than a one night! I realized i wanted an everyday.....soooo i made the very DIFFICULT decision to LEAVE..!!!lol i'm still at shock with myself for that one People....i ask myself everyday how i walked away from that lol......................know your worth and know what you deserve...don't make it so easy ladies! i hope you find strength through my situation!


~Intimately MalissaRenee~

No comments:

Post a Comment